Myself

Seventeen years have flown past. Here I am, living in New Zealand (a small continent off the coast of Antarctica), and living the life of an ambitious student who wishes for nothing more than to learn, live and love. My drive for knowledge is a drug that I run off. There is never a limit to what a human being can know, and unlike actual drugs, it does not harm you- unless of course you are the Government and it all goes to your head. Philosophy fascinates me, it's a subject of infinite possibilities! Pursuing a career in journalism I've taken a break for two years. After finishing an apprenticeship in mechanic's I plan to continue with writing.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Smashing Magazine 2:50AM 19/04/09 Sunday

For anyone who's interested, this is an incredible site.
If you're interested in photography, design, art, or are just an all around creative person, then you must check this site out. (and even if you despise anything to do with art, you will still be amazed I promise you)
It's absolutely magical!
Have a look in the 'inspiration' section of the site. It's worth time looking at it! I have some of the images posted on here to the right. --> That way.

www.smashingmagazine.com

If you've got feedback, share it!
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment