Myself

Seventeen years have flown past. Here I am, living in New Zealand (a small continent off the coast of Antarctica), and living the life of an ambitious student who wishes for nothing more than to learn, live and love. My drive for knowledge is a drug that I run off. There is never a limit to what a human being can know, and unlike actual drugs, it does not harm you- unless of course you are the Government and it all goes to your head. Philosophy fascinates me, it's a subject of infinite possibilities! Pursuing a career in journalism I've taken a break for two years. After finishing an apprenticeship in mechanic's I plan to continue with writing.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Music



Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.  -Berthold Auerbach

Music, a bath to the soul. Washing away the dirt of everyday life, and bringing with it a pureness. The second thing in existence that has the power to express emotions as humans do. Happiness, sadness, anger, jealousy, love. Music which connects with the mind, the soul and the heart, a being of its own. Music, the central essence of us all, shows us what feeling sounds like. 

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.Kisses.

    ReplyDelete